Hotel Chateau Dupré is an intimate hotel offering 56 elegant rooms and suites.
Each guest room includes fax, data ports, cable
television, and safe deposit boxes. Handicapped-accessible rooms are
also available for our guests.
The hotel occupies a historic building dating back to
pre-Civil War times. Built in 1856, it has in its illustrious past been
home to statesmen, magnates and matriarchs of New Orleans society.
Recently renovated, Chateau Dupre has been awarded a Triple-A, 3-Diamond rating.
- Hair Dryer
- Full-length mirror
- Iron & ironing board
- AM/FM alarm clock radio
- Remote controlled 25-inch television
- In-room coffee
- In-room personal combination safe
- Writing desk
- Non-smoking floors
- Smoke detectors & sprinklers
- In accordance with Louisiana Law, our hotel is providing a personal safe for guest use.
An automatic fee of $2.95 per night for this service will be added
to your account.
- Our hotel provides unlimited local, long distance and Hi-Speed
for each guestroom. A nominal fee of $4.95 per night will be added to your account.
Pet fee: $25
- Check In Time:
4:00 pm | Check Out time: 11:00 am
| Guest Rooms
Amenities | Location
| Guest Services | Home